About Wilson Island
Wilson Island is as far away from the everyday as possible, a tiny coral cay island that sits in beautiful emerald green splendour on the Great Barrier Reef. It is a private place, untainted, untouched and understated with safari style tented accommodation – only 6 on the entire island – enough for just 12 guests at any one time.
Those that are drawn to Wilson Island will enjoy the natural beauty of our Great Barrier Reef island, its seclusion and the freedom from modern-day living are part of the appeal of this Barrier Reef resort.
Visit Wilson Island and experience:
- A romantic, and exclusive island shared with 11 of your nearest and dearest – no day trippers here
- Luxurious glamping accommodation – safari style tents with private decks and hammocks
- A true “Shipwrecked In Style” experience – only the luxuries you need for a perfect holiday
- A chef who will create gourmet dining experiences at every meal
- Living and dining in the Longhouse – a shared pavilion with a bar, library and sand underfoot