Great Barrier Reef Private Island
Wilson Island is as far away from the everyday as possible, a tiny coral cay island that sits in beautiful emerald green splendour on the Great Barrier Reef. It is a private place, untainted, untouched and understated with safari style tented accommodation – only 6 on the entire island – enough for just 12 guests at any one time.
Those that are drawn to Wilson Island will enjoy the natural beauty of our Great Barrier Reef island, its seclusion and the freedom from modern-day living are part of the appeal of this Barrier Reef resort.
- A romantic, and exclusive island shared with 11 of your nearest and dearest
- Luxurious glamping accommodation – safari style tents with private decks and hammocks
- A true “Shipwrecked In Style” experience – only the luxuries you need for a perfect holiday
- A chef who will create gourmet dining experiences at every meal
- Living and dining in the Longhouse – a shared pavilion with a bar, library and sand underfoot
The experience of a lifetime awaits you at Wilson Island. So why wait any longer? Book your holiday now and start packing your bags!
Call 1300 863 248 (within Australia) or +61 3 9426 7550 (outside Australia). One of our friendly reservation representatives will be happy to assist you.