Wilson Island is a pure island experience; a place for guests to find their real self and get their feet back on the ground. It’s the ultimate place to be shipwrecked in style.
On the island, you will enjoy these activities, in your own private paradise.
- Relax in a hammock or enjoy a walk around the island.
- During the season, you can experience the wonder of watching Green and Loggerhead turtles laying their eggs, or their baby hatchlings emerging from the sand.
- Whale watching in whale migration season – these beautiful animals are often seen breaching nearby the island.
- Enjoy world class Barrier Reef snorkelling directly off the beach, with equipment provided.
- Visit the Wilson Island Nature Diary for seasonal information about sea life in the waters around Heron and Wilson Islands including birdwatching.
- Help yourself to our library of educational books, novels, magazines and CDs.