See & Do
Wilson Island allows you to get away, recharge the batteries, and spend some quality time together but that doesn’t mean you have to do absolutely nothing.
Chef will pack you a picnic hamper for your own self-guided island stroll taking in all that Wilson has to offer. If you’d like to learn a little more about the history and importance of the island and the reef, just ask and we will happily provide a guided tour.
Our chef is also happy to share some of the secrets used to make the mouth watering meals you will enjoy throughout your holiday. Pull up a chair and chat as they prepare meals, ask questions, get involved – remember, this is your holiday – it’s all about you and we are here to make sure that you never forget your experience on Wilson Island.
There are a range of games and activities that can be organised for guests, with other guests or without. You can be a spectator or a participant – it doesn’t matter here. It’s all about you switching off, relaxing and, perhaps just a little bit of rediscovering!
Activities on Wilson Island
There’s plenty to do, but also plenty to not do. You choose.
• Relax in a hammock
• Take a self-guided nature walk
• Join your hosts for a guided island or reef walk (upon request)
• Experience the wonder of watching turtles laying their eggs or their baby hatchlings emerging from their nests (in season)
• Enjoy world class snorkelling directly off the beach (equipment provided)
• Challenge your fellow adventurers to a board game
• Bird watching
• Help yourself to our library of educational books and novels
All Wilson Island activities are included in the package.
Some activities are subject to tide and weather conditions.